Stormforce Coaching offer numerous opportunities for you to go yachting, whether inshore or offshore. Whether you are looking to build your mileage, or just gain some experience of a longer time afloat, we can help. We participate in a wide variety of the most famous and well attended yacht racing events in the world each year. You can join in by buying a single berth on a yacht skippered by one of our race skippers, or by chartering a whole boat. The range of race events we offer provides the opportunity to experience a variety of different race courses, as well as a variety of sailing conditions. You can gain inshore or offshore yachting experience with us in a host of locations, including the UK, Europe and the Caribbean.
Please see the courses below for the opportunities we currently offer.
- RORC Caribbean 600 2018
- ARC Trans Atlantic Race 2017
- RORC Trans Atlantic Race 2017
- RORC Fastnet Campaign 2017
- RORC Cherbourg Race 2017
- RORC Round Britain & Ireland 2018
- SB20 & J/80 Race Charter
- Barbados Race Series 2018
- St. Maarten Heineken Regatta 2018
- Antigua Sailing Week 2018
- Round The Island Race 2017
- Cowes Week Regatta 2017
- Dartmouth Regatta 2017
- RSYC Frostbite Series 2017
- RSYC Winter Series 2017
- ISAF Offshore Safety Course
- ISAF Offshore Safety Refresher
- RYA Keelboat Start Racing
- Own Boat Tuition and Bespoke Courses
More race events are in the Caribbean Sailing section in the main menu above
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More