Stormforce Coaching customers have always enjoyed free parking at Shamrock Quay, to ensure there is an available and free space for you when you visit us, the site managers/owners, MDL have put parking management in place. Here is how it works;
FREE PARKING FOR ALL STORMFORCE COACHING CUSTOMERS AT SHAMROCK QUAY (subject to conditions)
|Visitors on site for three hours or less||Free||The clock starts when you drive through the front gate.|
|Visitors to Stormforce Coaching who will be on site for more than three hours (unlimited duration)||Free||You will need to visit the marina office or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, course dates and vehicle registration. To save time on the first morning of your course this can be done in advance, any time after you have booked your course/charter.|
|Non Stormforce Coaching Visitors||See ticket machine on site||You must pay at the machine on site or you may receive a penalty notice which can be enforced through the courts.|
* Visitors park entirely at their own risk. Visitors should not park on the double red lines as the hoist operates in this area. If you fail to log your vehicle with the marina office and are on site for more than three hours you will be fined. There is nothing we will be able to do about it. Please ensure you regsiter with them.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More