We fully recognise that it is important to students that they pass their course. Whlle we cannot guarantee you will pass, we promise to do everything we can to ensure you do. In fact for many of our courses, if you fail we will allow you to re take the course (or parts of the course) a second time free of charge.
THE STORMFORCE SECOND CHANCE
If you join a course that is coverd by the "Stormforce Second Chance" and you do not pass first time we will allow you to re take the required sections of the course (or the full course if appropriate) a second time free of charge (within 12 months of completing your original course and subject to conditions).
STORMFORCE SECOND CHANCE CONDITIONS
These conditions apply to any course we advertise with our "Stormforce Second Chance" (not all courses benefit from the "Stormforce Second Chance").
- You must meet all the prerequisites listed on our website before your course starts and have completed all pre course preparation listed in the joining instructions. It will be assumed that if you hold a prerequisite certificate that you have the knowledge and skills that were covered by that certificate before your course with us starts.
- You must have paid all course fees before the course starts and attend and complete the full course, late arrivals and no shows do not benefit from the “Stormforce Second Chance.” Nor does someone who fails to complete homework during a course.
- All our courses are taught in English, we can not extend the "Stormforce Second Chance" to a student whose understanding of the English language holds them back.
- You must follow all reasonable instructions given by our Instructor/Skipper and you must be physically capable of completing all sections of a course.
- If you suffer from illness or seasickness during your course then the "Stormforce Second Chance" does not apply.
- This offer excludes any third party or other expenses (such as your travel costs or an external exam fee) incurred in you taking training with us.
- The "Stormforce Second Chance" does not apply to direct assessments, online/distance learning or own boat tuition.
- Students who make/take phone calls, emails, text messages or use social media during the contact time of their course do not benefit from the Stormforce Second Chance.
If the above conditions are met and you do not pass your course, we will allow you to re take the course or the necessary parts of it a second time free of charge. Re booking is subject to availability. If you do not pass the course on the second attempt then any further training will be provided at standard rates. While we will waive our course fees you will still be liable for any extra, external or exam fees that apply.
The "Stormforce Second Chance" applies to all of the following courses:
- RYA Short Range Certificate
- RYA First Aid
- RYA Radar
- RYA Diesel
- Outboard Maintenance
- RYA Sea Survival
- ISAF Offshore Safety
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased
- HSE Emergency First Aid at Work
- HSE First Aid at Work
- RYA Start Yachting
- RYA Competent Crew
- RYA Day Skipper Sail
- RYA Day Skipper Shorebased & Sail Combined 9-day Course
- RYA Level 1
- RYA Level 2
- RYA Level 3
- RYA Day Sailing
- RYA Sailing with Spinnakers
- RYA Seamanship
- RYA Start Racing
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More