For those students onboard yacht courses who would appreciate more comfort, we offer "Stormforce Premium". This is an optional "add-on" to our Sail Cruising courses and is subject to availability. For the sake of clarity we shoud make it clear that the premium service relates to a guaranteed "own cabin" and various creature comforts. All students (standard and premium) will receive the same high level of tuition. Stormforce Premium is subject to availability.
STORMFORCE PREMIUM BENEFITS
- Guaranteed own cabin (couples are already guaranteed this with our standard product)
- Sheets, duvet and pillows provided
- Towels provided
- Bottled water in cabin
- Toiletries in cabin (shampoo/conditioner, bodywash/shower gel & toothpaste)
PRICES FOR STORMFORCE PREMIUM (IN ADDITION TO STANDARD COURSE FEES)
|COURSE||ADDITIONAL FEES (PER SINGLE)||ADDITIONAL FEES (PER COUPLE)|
|2-day yachting course||£50||£25|
|3-day yachting course||£75||£37.50|
|5-day yachting course (or the practical component of the 9-day Day Skipper combined course)||£125||£62.50|
|6/7-day Yachtmaster Coastal & Offshore Preparation & Exam course||£150||£75|
Stormforce Premium is available on RYA Sail Cruising and Yachting Skills & Drills courses run from our UK base at Shamrock Quay. Stormforce Premium is not available on offshore cruises, mile builders, overseas courses and any racing products. Sheets and towels are not changed during the duration of your course unless you are booked on a split weekend course.
Test your Knowledge!
Fancy trying your luck on one of our Quizzes?Take a Quiz!
- Our team aboard SB20 "New Hope" sailed to victory over the weekend winning both races at the RSYC Frostbite Championships and being awarded the "Boat Club" Trophy More
- All of us at Stormforce Coaching wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Palpatine has sailed from Gran Canaria to St Lucia in just under 20 days! More
- Luke, our Course Advisor is now Principal! More
Doug, gives us his top tips for getting your outboard engine ready for winter!More